Help Us Educate The Black Community
We are always on the look out for qualified contributors. If you are an accredited black professional and have been working full-time in your role for at least 12 months than we would like to hear from you. We are looking for Public health or Medical professionals, Psychiatrists, Psychotherapists, Nurses, Doulas, Physiotherapists, Yoga Instructors and anyone else who feels that they could educate the black community.
BECOME AN AMBASSADOR
The role of an Ambassador is to represent the brand and advocate on behalf of the organisation.
Responsibilities include :
• Representing the brand positively in a multitude of settings
• Participating in event marketing
• Generating brand awareness through word-of-mouth or marketing
• Being an opinion leader in his/her community
• Providing feedback and insight on new products/services
• Promoting the brand via his/her personal social media accounts
We are aware of how chaotic life can be, particularly if you have a family and we want to be able to accommodate anyone who would like to support the service but cannot necessarily commit to regular interaction. This role is designed to be flexible, adhoc but effective. Our service is in need of local and national advocates who can help us to build traction. We are still seeking funding so an effective way to raise awareness and remain relevant, is to have advocates who can represent our service. If this is something that you feel you could do, Please leave us a message.